Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: New Custom Done! Project: Dreadlock [PIC Heavy]

  1. #21
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    EEK! *dances around like a giddy glittle girl*

    ohmygodohmygodohmygod!

    It's friggin' gorgeous, man! beautiful work!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Holyfuckingshit!

    LOVE the custom, man, as always. Dread must be huge! The colors are great, and I think he'll make a nice contrasting piece when displayed with The Creech.

    The Handler is nice, too. Very sexy and dangerous, and probably the best custom I've seen done with Danger Girl bases. They're popular with the Marvel Legends customizers on the Fwoosh.

    Overall, fantastic work-- what's next on the list... or would that be telling?

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    PS-- NOTE TO McFARLANE TOYS: That is how you balance sculpt and articulation while still making a toy kick-ass! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    KICK FUCKING ASS!!

    And adding the handler was a nice touch, i think it complements the figure making it even more cooler!!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by White Line Nightmare:
    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Holyfuckingshit!

    LOVE the custom, man, as always. Dread must be huge! The colors are great, and I think he'll make a nice contrasting piece when displayed with The Creech.

    The Handler is nice, too. Very sexy and dangerous, and probably the best custom I've seen done with Danger Girl bases. They're popular with the Marvel Legends customizers on the Fwoosh.

    Overall, fantastic work-- what's next on the list... or would that be telling?

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    PS-- NOTE TO McFARLANE TOYS: That is how you balance sculpt and articulation while still making a toy kick-ass! [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

    And thank you all again for the support!

    AS FOR WHAT'S NEXT (Well, next big one... I have a small project for the Pappys I'm gonna finish)... I'll say this... it's going to be my most challenging piece EVER. It is just a challenge PLANNING it, and I haven't even started building it. And it will involve a LOT of articulation, and one of the most popular Spawn figures there is. You should be able to piece it together from that...

  5. #25
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I am just in awe on the paint job. WOW!!!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    oooh...could it be a [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ThatChetGuy:
    I am just in awe on the paint job. WOW!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man! It makes me tired just thinking about it still. As I said, 40+ hours of serious pain in the ASS. Longest paint time ever for me. I am happy with it though... thanks for the appreciation! It makes it feel that much more worth it!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    oooh...could it be a [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, most likely... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    An articulated Mandarin Spawn. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •